Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello, I'm still alive

I've been so lazy in updating my blog, I've finally decided to stop uploading pictures onto facebook, but instead update my blog, and post that on facebook.

Baking-wise, I haven't had much time to bake other than the usual chocolate chip cookies, but the other day I did have time to make some cornbread. 

You can find the recipe here.

I pretty much followed the recipe with a few alterations:
1.  I added frozen corn to the dry ingredients
2.  I also sprinkled more frozen corn to the top, as well as 1.5 tbs of white sugar for a nice crunch.

The result was a very tasty cornbread that was gobbled up by my little critics.  Ken had an event at Church that night, and I gave him some to share.  He came back with an empty container, and said that it was very popular.

Here's a picture:


It's so tempting to make them into mini-muffins next time, but it takes so much time to butter the pan, and using muffin layers means less crispy edges to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment